Friday, February 10, 2012

Ditch 5 Pounds Without Trying part 2

ditch-five-7

Get it on

“This might be TMI, but I lost 5 pounds by having sex with my hubby four times in one week. I’m not talking quickies either; each session was about an hour long. Best workouts ever.”

Tracy Reid, 37, Houston
ditch-five-8

Downsize the dairy

“I recently lost 7 pounds in three weeks by ditching most dairy from my diet. Of course, I couldn’t totally give up cheese, so I just limit it to weekends or special occasions. No more late-night grilled cheeses for me!”

Michelle Buffardi, 31, New York City
ditch-five-9

Go (a bit) vegan

“I started eating one veggies-only meal each day, and after three weeks, I noticed that my clothes fit better.”

Candice Townsend, 39, Washington, D.C.
ditch-five-10

Grab a mini

"When I'm in the mood for a little fast-food 'cheat,' I order the kids meal, saving myself around 570 calories. The portions are reasonable, and the sides are healthier."

Laura Schmieg, 38, St. Louis Park, Minn.
ditch-five-11

Take a stand

?When I want to lose an inch around my waist fast, I stay on my feet. I walk home from work, stand up while watching TV, and go for a stroll at lunch.?

Naomi Fink, 29, New York City
http://www.health.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More